Friday 29 June 2012

The Bloody Beetroots- Rocksteady


Firstly, let me apologise for the complete and utter lack of posts for the past couple of weeks. I have been in pre-, during- and post-exam stages, all of which require extreme focus on one activity, (studying, exams, and drinking). I am now, however, absolutely free for a whole three months of summer, and promise to bring you all the delightful EDM you need to put the cherry on this beautiful time of year.

Why not start with The Bloody Beetroots? Sir Bob Cornelius Rifo's new track is fast-paced, with a rock-and-roll feel echoed in the title "Rocksteady". The video is distinctly summery, with a rage-filled rock and roll roadtrip through the desert on display. To be honest, although I like the track, I'm not 100% sure it lives up the high Beetroot standard. It just seems too similar to what's been done before. What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment