Tuesday 5 June 2012

Dannic W.O.P.



Dannic has done it again! W.O.P. was the official anthem of Riverdance Festival, a dance music festival held in Holland in May, and has now been released on Hardwell's Revealed Recordings. Words cannot describe how good this is. Although the official long version of the title is "World of Pleasure", Youtube suggests the real meaning is "We're on Pills". And I'm sure the festivalgoers were.

Just listen to it. Seriously, why are you reading this? Listen to it right now.



Done?
Download it here


Now listen to it again.

3 comments:

  1. I’m really glad I have found this information. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and web and this is really frustrating. A good blog with exciting content, that is what I need. Thank you for keeping this site, I will be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can’t find it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thank you very much! It's my pleasure to share the music I love with others! Unfortunately I don't do newsletters right now, I don't really have enough time, since I am a Uni student and I'm doing this alone, but I will continue to put up new music everyday for you.

      Delete
  2. Credits : Matteo Craglia

    ReplyDelete